@ La Maripili

By Kai - 9:23:00 AM


I'm all for pretty cafes and chill hangouts with good food these days. So I was pretty stoked when I saw posts on social media about the new cafe in the south called La Maripili Churreria - of course this cafe has been open for quite awhile now (since April) and prolly most of the south peeps already went. Still, I was curious because 1) It's located in Alabang Town Center, at the new building. I'm a south girl and my school is a walking distance from Town, that's a big A+. 2) Churros. 3) The place is IG and Snapchat worthy. I won't let that opportunity pass. and 4) The prices are pretty okay for my student budget lol .



It took us a few minutes of picture taking before eating ha ha ha


Oh. My. Goodness.



I went with Sam and took a few photos here and there. Isn't she such a cutie?

They really have a pretty place and good lighting (selfie spot hehe).

I really liked the vibes of the place. It was just so mellow and the whole setting was filled with aroma of churros and hot chocolate. Perfect for casual chill with friends or do your own work there .An absolute must go cafe for everyone in the south.

I'll come back to try more of their churros and sandwiches so I can give you guys a proper review of the place soon. 

x

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments