Random Day Vlogs!

By Kai Soliman - 2:52:00 AM


Hello you wonderful people! How are your summer days going? Good? Bad? Too much heat? More heat? Dreading the days before school starts again? I guess summer is almost done since it's been raining the past couple of days. Which is fine with me because I'm not a big fan of the scorching sun. 
Anyway, I'm happy to tell you guys that I'm back with vlogging! I started the Random Day Vlogs segment on my channel since I've been itching to get back on it. Why Random Day Vlogs? Because I don't know when I'll be able to vlog during the week, but mostly the vlogs consists of me going out and what I'm doing when I'm out. I'm not going to vlog when I'm home since it'll be too boring, just me watching videos, reading, doing some stuff here and there. So there you have it, if you're interested go visit my channel here Kai's YouTube Channel and watch the RDV vlogs! Dont' forget to subscribe and leave a comment there. Thank you so much! 

Watch the recent RDV here:


P.S I'm thinking of doing a favorites post soon. I hope that goes well. x See you on the next post!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments