The 25th

By Kai Soliman - 5:20:00 AM


The most awaited day is finally here. After months and months of waiting, we are all gathered with our families to enjoy this day of love. December will always have a special place in my heart because it's really cool to know that I was born in a month that is full of festivities. Plus, more gifts for me. lol Kidding aside, I just love December okay? Even though that every year my excitement evolves in a different way. This year, I'm unexpectedly being so "chill", unlike last time I was looking forward to everything. Don't get me wrong, I still feel the warm holiday spirit. I just grew out of that excitement and started to see things in a different perspective. I began to observe, learn, and understand some important things that I didn't know that I'll come to appreciate. Like it came out of nowhere which explains the mellow state that I'm in now.

Last night my family and I ate 2 hours before midnight because we were really hungry and the food was tempting all of us to devour all of it. That happened in an instant. We ate and talked until it was time to open the presents. I received some really nice gifts and of course, money. (A big Y E S) The good thing about receiving money as a gift is the sole purpose of specifically buying the present yourself. After I received the money I automatically remembered my check-list of the things that I wanted to buy. So I'll share that list here with you my sistas:

Maybelline Velvet Matte Liquid Lip Color ( MAT11 &MAT12)

I've been eye-ing these babies for a long time now but unfortunately, every time I go to the store - the shade that I want is always out of stock which is a big bummer. I have to wait til January to get one. I'm really excited to try them!

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream (Zurich, Athens, San Paulo, Buenos Aires, Stockholm)

No explanation needed.

This shirt from Uniqlo



Handbag
Because it's been awhile since I last bought one.

Earrings


I'm always a sucker for earrings. So this sista needs to restock! 


I guess that's how far as my materialistic list goes. On the other side, I also want to share with you the things that I want to do before my Christmas break ends:

Eat out with family and friends
Wine night on the rooftop maybe
Watch the Christmas lights show again
Read the books that I bought a few months ago 


That's it! How about you? What is on your wish-list?

I hope that all of you are having a great Christmas! Next up is New Year..damn, December is on a rush..slow down a bit won't you? 

(photos used for the list are not mine)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments