Life Update

By Kai Soliman - 4:24:00 AM


I'm currently listening to Michael Bublé – Christmas (Deluxe Special Edition) album while writing this post and it's just an excuse to type this because I didn't know how to start this while I'm recollecting my thoughts from what has happened to me these past few months. Also, it's been awhile since I last wrote a life update which was in January 2015 on my Tumblr site. So, I'm going to do this in bullet form for I'm going to slowly remember some things randomly.
  • No, I didn't get to go to Europe last summer due to some difficulties. It made me really sad because I was really looking forward to it, I even shopped for some stuff to wear and filled up my visa application form.
  • In connection with my Europe trip, it's still going to push through, next summer 2016. I'm really hoping and praying that there won't be anymore hindrance but since my grandma swore that my trip will really happen, I'm 50% getting there but not expecting too much again.
  • I'm on my second term of my second year (Communication & Media Studies) in San Beda Alabang. 
  • I've been neglecting blogging for many months for I was having a hard time with myself in the past months. Like what do I really want to do, friends, studies and all that jazz. I'm okay now (wow am I sick, lol)
  • I'm MEGA addicted to vlogs lately and I started to make vlogs of my own. My first vlog is posted here by the way, watch it if you dare (don't worry it's "kinda" good). 
  • Polgov subject is kicking my ass. I have to memorize articles and sections. Plus, a semi-jerk lawyer as my professor. I like him sometimes but he scares the hell out of me.
  • I'm trying to partake in workshops and events as much as I can because I want to explore and not be a bum when I have the free time.
  • Love that I'm loved by my family and friends. (tears up a bit)
  • life is beau-tis (you'll hear this on my vlog)
I guess that's all for now. I can't wait for December! (which is tomorrow..ALREADY). December is my shizz, not just because it's my birth month *coughs* (slightly kidding but it's really my birth month ok), the holiday vibes are here: christmas lights, extra yummy hot drinks, pies and all that good grub. Of course, that feeling of excitement lingering in the air is always a delight for me. That's why I've been listening to Christmas songs, it makes me feel all giddy when I listen to them. (sigh, Christmas come to me right this instant).


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments